- Giving Opportunities
- National Doctors' Day
- Blue Without You
- Premier Partner Opportunities
- Gifts of Stock
- Centurian Forever Endowment
- Become a BCH Alumni Today!
- Thrivent Choice Organization
- Legacy & Planned Giving
- Art With A Heart & A Purpose
- Giving Tuesday
- Grant Opportunities
- Past Events
Since 2016, the PREMIER PARTNER program has provided a special opportunity to recognize local business and foundation donors and elevate awareness in the Beatrice community of your values and commitment through our annual fundraising events and marketing initiatives. Even amid an unforeseen year, the BCH Foundation was able to provide premier event packages, offering unique branding recognition to our sponsors. These packages help support both virtual and in-person campaigns and events:
- Beatrice Community Hospital “Give from the Heart” Employee Giving Campaign
- Centurian Dinner, a Foundation donor appreciation dinner
- Centurian Cup, annual golf tournament
- Big Give Gage, a community-wide day of giving
- Catch the Glow, annual gala and auction
As a Foundation, we aim to enhance our legacy by introducing new opportunities and expanding our existing efforts, while staying mindful of our mission to improve patient-and-family-centered healthcare at the Beatrice Community Hospital & Health Center and its affiliated entities. In this packet, you'll notice changes to our Premier Partner packages. This adjustment offers the BCH Foundation a positive opportunity to sustain a lasting impact in the community and aligns with the current economic instability. We are grateful that our community recognizes the crucial role organizations and businesses play in the health and prosperity of our community. Your partnership with the Beatrice Community Hospital Foundation is instrumental in maintaining the provision of quality healthcare in our region and keeps our local communities thriving. Please consider joining or renewing your partnership with us as a PREMIER PARTNER!
If you have questions or would like to discuss a custom sponsorship option for your organization, please contact the Foundation office at
(402) 223-3078 or firstname.lastname@example.org.