- Giving Opportunities
- National Doctors' Day
- Blue Without You
- Premier Partner Opportunities
- Gifts of Stock
- Centurian Forever Endowment
- Become a BCH Alumni Today!
- Thrivent Choice Organization
- Legacy & Planned Giving
- Art from the Heart with a Purpose
- Grant Opportunities
"Planting a seed today will grow healing forever."
In 2016 the Beatrice Community Hospital created the Centurian Forever Endowment fund. This fund was added to our lineup of endowment funds, all aimed at addressing current healthcare needs in our area, while still preserving and providing quality healthcare services for future generations. Gifts to the Centurian Forever Endowment are true legacy gifts; the impact of your donation will begin today and continue for many years to come. By giving to the Centurian Forever Endowment you become a BCH Foundation Partner, giving you the power to decide how these funds are used.
Ways to Give
To become a BCH Foundation Partner, an individual/couple must notify the Foundation of which way they choose to participate. Options include:
- Notification in writing of a one-time current or future gift of $2,500 or more to the Centurian Forever Endowment. These gifts can be more complex to include bequests, retirement plan beneficiaries, or life insurance. Contact Foundation Senior Exec, 402-223-7260 for gifts of this type.
- Pledge to make an annual gift of $100 or more to the Centurian Forever Endowment.
Help Us Give Back
As a BCH Foundation Partner, you will have the distinct opportunity to be a part of the circle of donors who reviews and awards an annual mini-healthcare grant to a department within Beatrice Community Hospital & Health Center. Whether you choose to make a one-time or future gift, or pledge to an annual giving commitment, your generous gifts to the Centurian Forever Endowment will help support local healthcare needs through our mini-healthcare grant award circle.