- Giving Opportunities
- Legacy & Planned Giving
- Hospice Donation
- Premier Partner Opportunities
- Centurian Forever Endowment
- Employee Campaign
- Thrivent Choice Organization
- BCH Fights COVID-19
- Grant Opportunities
Before You Apply
- Is your organization an IRS-registered, tax-exempt, 501(c)(3) organization?
- Does your organization's service area cover Gage County and/or southeastern Nebraska?
- Is your request for general operating or program support rather than special events, endowments, or an individual?
- Does your project or program directly impact healthcare needs or issues in Gage County and/or southeastern Nebraska?
If you answered yes to all of these questions, you are eligible to apply for a Beatrice Community Hospital Foundation Healthcare Grant.
While there is no one-size-fits-all expectation of community grant applications, the BCH Foundation has partnered with Tara Dunker, MS, RD [Food, Nutrition & Health Educator for UNL Extension in Gage County] to create a Best Practices Guide for potential applicants. This will help to address the critical components of a winning grant application. We suggest you use this guide as a tool to ensure your application is cohesive, complete, and straightforward. We are rooting for your success!
If your community grant application is related to the areas of food, nutrition, or health, you are welcome to reach out to Tara Dunker to request application support. Grant-writing assistance will be given based on Tara’s availability and her personal determination that your proposal aligns with her work. You can reach Tara at firstname.lastname@example.org or 402-223-1384.
The grant cycle is open June 1-July 30.