- Giving Opportunities
- COVID-19 Rapid Relief Fund
- Help Keep our Local Medical Staff Safe
- National Doctors' Day
- Hospice Memorial Donation
- Premier Partner Opportunities
- Thrivent Choice Organization
- Centurians Make A Difference
- Centurian Forever Endowment
- Employee Campaign
- Planned Giving
- Grant Opportunities
- "The Contributor" Newsletter
- Helmsley Charitable Trust COVID-19 Assistance
- Coronavirus (CoVid-19) Information
- Young Professional of the Year
- 2019-2020 Healthcare Grants Awards Announced
- 2019 Employee Campaign
- BCH Foundation "2018 Non-Profit of the Year"
- Infant Memorial Garden
- Grant to Police Department
- Chapel Stained Glass Windows - Celebrating Lives
- Memorial Rock Dedicated
- Bronze Sculpture Dedicated
- Zimmerman Family Endowment
- Hospice Memory Bears
- Exmark Landscaping Community Giving News
- Past Events
Congratulations to Gina Heckey, Senior Executive of the Beatrice Community Hospital Foundation!
Gina was honored with the Young Professional of the Year Award at the 2019 Beatrice Chamber of Commerce Member Awards Luncheon.
Gina was hired to lead our Foundation in January of this year, and hit the ground running. Gina’s nomination highlighted her leadership role in organizing and launching Gage County’s first-ever online giving event, "Big Give Gage". The partnership between the BCH Foundation and the Gage County Foundation led to an estimated $172,800 being raised for 47 Gage County-based nonprofit organizations during the Sept. 10 Big Give Gage event!
Pictured with Gina are Chamber Executive Director Angie Bruna and Chairman of the Chamber Board Jeff Davis.