- Giving Opportunities
- COVID-19 Rapid Relief Fund
- Help Keep our Local Medical Staff Safe
- National Doctors' Day
- Hospice Memorial Donation
- Premier Partner Opportunities
- Thrivent Choice Organization
- Centurians Make A Difference
- Centurian Forever Endowment
- Employee Campaign
- Planned Giving
- Grant Opportunities
- "The Contributor" Newsletter
- Helmsley Charitable Trust COVID-19 Assistance
- Coronavirus (CoVid-19) Information
- Young Professional of the Year
- 2019-2020 Healthcare Grants Awards Announced
- 2019 Employee Campaign
- BCH Foundation "2018 Non-Profit of the Year"
- Infant Memorial Garden
- Grant to Police Department
- Chapel Stained Glass Windows - Celebrating Lives
- Memorial Rock Dedicated
- Bronze Sculpture Dedicated
- Zimmerman Family Endowment
- Hospice Memory Bears
- Exmark Landscaping Community Giving News
- Past Events
Thank YOU for being a part of National Doctors' Day!
One patient comment sums it all up:
Thank you for all the wonderful care my family and I have had all these years. Not only the medical care, but knowing we are treated by people that truly care about us. Keep up the wonderful work you do and know it is appreciated! ❤️
Physicians are the very heart of our mission to enhance patient-and-family-centered healthcare services.
Caring isn't merely their job, it's the mission to which they have dedicated their lives.
National Doctors' Day is celebrated every year on March 30th as a day to recognize the contribution of physicians to our patient and our community.
Say a heartfelt "Thank You" to your Beatrice Community Hospital doctor by making a gift in their honor. Your gift will help advance excellent patient care in Beatrice, and your not of gratitude will be shared with your physician through a special thank you card.