- Giving Opportunities
- COVID-19 Rapid Relief Fund
- Help Keep our Local Medical Staff Safe
- National Doctors' Day
- Hospice Memorial Donation
- Premier Partner Opportunities
- Thrivent Choice Organization
- Centurians Make A Difference
- Centurian Forever Endowment
- Employee Campaign
- Planned Giving
- Grant Opportunities
- "The Contributor" Newsletter
- Helmsley Charitable Trust COVID-19 Assistance
- Coronavirus (CoVid-19) Information
- Young Professional of the Year
- 2019-2020 Healthcare Grants Awards Announced
- 2019 Employee Campaign
- BCH Foundation "2018 Non-Profit of the Year"
- Infant Memorial Garden
- Grant to Police Department
- Chapel Stained Glass Windows - Celebrating Lives
- Memorial Rock Dedicated
- Bronze Sculpture Dedicated
- Zimmerman Family Endowment
- Hospice Memory Bears
- Exmark Landscaping Community Giving News
- Past Events
For the latest news releases from Beatrice Community Hospital, visit https://beatricecommunityhospital.com/coronavirusnews
The Beatrice Community Hospital Foundation is monitoring the Coronavirus outbreak carefully, and plans to follow the recommendations of state and local officials, as well at the CDC and the World Health Organization. We have made the difficult decision to postpone the Centurian Cup Golf Tournament to Friday, August 14th, and cancel the Ford "Drive to Give" event at this time. The Centurian Donor Appreciation Dinner is undecided. These events provide much needed funding for a variety of health and wellness projects in the community, and we lean heavily on the generosity and support of our donors in attendance to make that happen.
If it is determined that any fundraising event puts the health of our donors at risk, we will cancel or postpone the event, making other arrangements at that time. Please consider continuing your financial support of each of these events, knowing that your donation will be used to benefit health initiatives now and in the future, with or without attending the event itself.
The Beatrice Community Hospital Foundation Board & Staff will actively communicate with all donors during this time, and make a final decision whether to proceed with each event no less than two weeks (14 days) prior to each event.
Thank you for your continued support of the Beatrice Community Hospital Foundation. Please call the Foundation office with any questions or concerns, (402) 223-7260.