- Giving Opportunities
- Centurians Make A Difference
- Planned Giving
- Premier Partner Opportunities
- Centurian Forever Endowment
- Employee Campaign
- Thrivent Choice Organization
- Grant Opportunities
- 2019-2020 Healthcare Grants Awards Announced
- 2019 Employee Campaign
- Class of 2019
- "The Contributor" Newsletter
- Infant Memorial Garden
- BCH Foundation "2018 Non-Profit of the Year"
- Grant to Police Department
- Chapel Stained Glass Windows - Celebrating Lives
- Memorial Rock Dedicated
- Bronze Sculpture Dedicated
- Zimmerman Family Endowment
- Kiwanis Club Makes a Special Donation
- New CPR Equipment Improves Training
- CPR Class Grant for Youth Explorers
- Hospice Memory Bears
- AED Donation
- Exmark Landscaping Community Giving News
- Capital Campaign News
- Past Events
- About the Foundation
- Sterling Connection
- Contact Us
- About the Foundation
The BCH Foundation Centurian Club
Established in 1978, The Centurian Club recognizes individuals, couples, organizations and businesses who contribute $100.00 or more in the prior calendar year. The Centurian Dinner is held each spring and provides an opportunity to acknowledge and thank the wonderful supporters of the BCH Foundation as well as provide them with current information about the impact their support makes on patients and families.
In 2019, over 400 individuals, organizations and businesses were recognized as members of the Centurian Club.
The Centurian Plus Club
Membership in the BCH Foundation’s Centurian Plus Club is reserved for individuals and couples who have informed the Foundation of their intent to support the hospital with an estate gift. Click here for a list of supporters who have qualified for membership in the Centurian Plus Club.
These planned gifts can include:
The Centurian Forever Endowment
The Centurian Forever Endowment creates a legacy of giving opportunity that allows similar annual gifts to be continued beyond the donor's life. These gifts allow the BCH Foundation to continue to receive support, and in turn, offer support for the local healthcare needs of the community. It will truly be a gift that keeps on giving. Click here for more information about the Centurian Forever Endowment.
If you have already made arrangements in your estate plans to support the BCH Foundation, or would like to explore what opportunities might be best for your specific circumstances, please contact Gina Heckey, the Foundation’s Executive Director, by telephone at 402.223.7260 or by email email@example.com.
For more information about Planned Giving Opportunities, you may also want to consult our Planned Gifts page on this website.