- Giving Opportunities
- Centurians Make A Difference
- Planned Giving
- Premier Partner Opportunities
- Centurian Forever Endowment
- Employee Campaign
- Thrivent Choice Organization
- Grant Opportunities
- 2019-2020 Healthcare Grants Awards Announced
- 2019 Employee Campaign
- Class of 2019
- "The Contributor" Newsletter
- Infant Memorial Garden
- BCH Foundation "2018 Non-Profit of the Year"
- Grant to Police Department
- Chapel Stained Glass Windows - Celebrating Lives
- Memorial Rock Dedicated
- Bronze Sculpture Dedicated
- Zimmerman Family Endowment
- Kiwanis Club Makes a Special Donation
- New CPR Equipment Improves Training
- CPR Class Grant for Youth Explorers
- Hospice Memory Bears
- AED Donation
- Exmark Landscaping Community Giving News
- Capital Campaign News
- Past Events
- About the Foundation
- Sterling Connection
- Contact Us
- About the Foundation
The Beatrice Community Hospital Foundation is proud to partner with the Gage County Foundation to create the first ever day of giving for Gage County..."Big Give Gage".
The purpose of Big Give Gage is to grow philanthropy in the Gage County area and celebrate non-profits. Our First Annual Big Give Gage giving day was held in Fall 2019, on September 10th.
The goal of this community-wide giving event is to match Gage County area supporters’ passions and generosity with local nonprofit organizations already doing great work. Through the combined participation of all people who love and care about the area we call home, we can significantly impact the future of our beloved community.
The Beatrice Community Hospital Foundation will used the Big Give Gage platform to fundraise for one of the busiest departments at the BCH, Labor & Delivery. The professionals at BCH rely heavily on advanced technology to provide quality care, safely and efficiently. We would like assistance to purchase two new Phillips brand Avalon CTS Wireless Fetal Monitors to provide quality care to the nearly 200 babies born each year at Beatrice Community Hospital.
“At Beatrice Community Hospital, our nurses take pride in helping a new Mom to feel safe and comfortable during the big day. Any assistance with purchasing two new wireless monitors would help out greatly to continue to provide the great service our labor and delivery staff strive to provide.” Jill Allen, OB Coordinator
Thanks to your support, the BCH Foundation was able to raise $8,125.00 to use towards the purchase of fetal heart monitors.
Visit www.biggivegage.org for more information about our project.