- Giving Opportunities
- Centurians Make A Difference
- Planned Giving
- Premier Partner Opportunities
- Centurian Forever Endowment
- Employee Campaign
- Thrivent Choice Organization
- Grant Opportunities
- 2019-2020 Healthcare Grants Awards Announced
- 2019 Employee Campaign
- Class of 2019
- "The Contributor" Newsletter
- Infant Memorial Garden
- BCH Foundation "2018 Non-Profit of the Year"
- Grant to Police Department
- Chapel Stained Glass Windows - Celebrating Lives
- Memorial Rock Dedicated
- Bronze Sculpture Dedicated
- Zimmerman Family Endowment
- Kiwanis Club Makes a Special Donation
- New CPR Equipment Improves Training
- CPR Class Grant for Youth Explorers
- Hospice Memory Bears
- AED Donation
- Exmark Landscaping Community Giving News
- Capital Campaign News
- Past Events
- About the Foundation
- Sterling Connection
- Contact Us
- About the Foundation
BCH Foundation Healthcare Grant Application Process
The BCH Foundation Board of Directors will review all grant funding applications at the regularly scheduled September Board Meeting. Applicants will be notified of a decision on or before October 1st. In the event of an approved grant, funds can be distributed by either vendor check (please submit an invoice/bill), or by a check specifically to your organization (please submit a copy of the paid invoice/bill). The funds allocated for this project will be held by the Foundation until the proper paperwork has been completed. Please note that grant funds will only be available during the applicable fiscal year, between the dates of October 1, 2019 and June 1, 2020, when the next grant application cycle opens.
Grant recipients are required to submit a final report on the use of granted funds no later than June 1, 2020. The grant report is simply an evaluation by the grant recipient of the project funded. The BHC Foundation will evaluate the outcomes of grant awards, and therefore the timely submission of a grant report is very important. If a grant recipient is unable to meet the reporting deadline, we request that they contact the Foundation in writing or by phone prior to the due date. No new grant requests will be considered until a satisfactory report has been received. A copy of the grant report form will be sent to all applicants who are chosen for grant funding.
To allow ample time for the BCH Foundation Board members to review each request thoroughly, applications must be received by 4 pm July 31st, 2019.
The Senior Executive of the Beatrice Community Hospital Foundation is available to discuss application procedures:
Beatrice Community Hospital Foundation
C/O Gina Heckey, Senior Executive
4800 Hospital Parkway
Beatrice, NE 68310
Phone: (402) 223-7260
Fax: (402) 223-6723
The application process is is now closed.
What You Will Need to Apply:
All applicants must complete each item unless otherwise noted. Applications that do not include information listed below will not be considered for funding.
1-Annual BCH Healthcare Grant Application
- Fill out the 1-page grant application form. After June 1st, 2019 you will be able to download and print the form from our website, or stop by the BCH Foundation office to pick one up. The BCH Foundation office is located on the first floor of the Beatrice Community Hospital, across from the chapel.
- A cover sheet or letter with the name, address, and phone/fax numbers of the applicant organization
- Name and title of contact person
- Title of project
- Brief summary of project, including amount of request and total budget for project
- Signature of the Executive Director, Program Director, or Department Manager
Please limit the project description to four (4) pages.
- Problem or issue to be addressed and/or need for program in our community
- Population to be served
- Project's goals and objectives
- Intended outcomes and plans for evaluation
- Time frame for implementation
- Current and future project funding strategies
- Organization's qualifications to effectively implement the project
There is no limit on supporting documentation. Applicants may include as much information as pertinent to the grant request.
List all expenses for the project and all pending and committed sources of income. Identify which portion of the budget the
Foundation is being asked to support and whether or not partial funding would be acceptable.
- Mission and purpose
- Size, location, and history
- Services offered and most current service statistics
- List of Board members and key personnel
If the proposal involves a partnership with one or more entities, a letter of support from the partner entities should be included.
- Most recent audited financial statement and management letter OR IRS Form 990 tax return if the organization has no audit
- Most recent Annual Report
- Letter verifying tax exempt status is current, if applicable