- Giving Opportunities
- COVID-19 Rapid Relief Fund
- Help Keep our Local Medical Staff Safe
- National Doctors' Day
- Hospice Memorial Donation
- Premier Partner Opportunities
- Thrivent Choice Organization
- Centurians Make A Difference
- Centurian Forever Endowment
- Employee Campaign
- Planned Giving
- Grant Opportunities
- "The Contributor" Newsletter
- Helmsley Charitable Trust COVID-19 Assistance
- Coronavirus (CoVid-19) Information
- Young Professional of the Year
- 2019-2020 Healthcare Grants Awards Announced
- 2019 Employee Campaign
- BCH Foundation "2018 Non-Profit of the Year"
- Infant Memorial Garden
- Grant to Police Department
- Chapel Stained Glass Windows - Celebrating Lives
- Memorial Rock Dedicated
- Bronze Sculpture Dedicated
- Zimmerman Family Endowment
- Hospice Memory Bears
- Exmark Landscaping Community Giving News
- Past Events
The Beatrice Community Hospital Foundation is monitoring the Coronavirus outbreak carefully, and plans to follow the recommendations of state and local officials, as well at the CDC and the World Health Organization.
We have made the difficult decision to postpone the Centurian Cup Golf Tournament, originally scheduled for May 8, 2020.
We invite you to participate in the 8th Annual Centurian Cup Golf Tournament on the new event date of Friday, August 14, 2020.
Through the generous contributions of donors, sponsors, and, of course, golfers, we have raised nearly $100,000.00 over the last seven years to support healthcare initiatives in southeast Nebraska. The Centurian Cup Golf Tournament has not only proven itself to be a competitive and fun day on the beautiful Beatrice Country Club course, it has also proven itself to be an important piece of building a healthier community.
Statement on COVID-19: The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is believed to spread mainly from person-to-person contact. As a result, federal, state, and local governments and health agencies recommend social distancing and have discouraged the congregation of groups of people. The BCH Foundation cannot guarantee that you will not become infected with COVID-19 if you choose to attend the 2020 Centurian Cup Golf Tournament. Further, attending the event could increase your risk of contracting COVID-19.
HELICOPTER GOLF BALL DROP
In addition to the tournament, the Beatrice Community Hospital is proud to again present the Helicopter Golf Ball Drop. We clear the 18th hole immediately following the tournament, and drop over 200 golf balls from a helicopter suspended above the green.
Three balls that land closest to the pin, win FANTASTIC PRIZES. Don't Miss Out!